St. Augustine Parish in Andover, MA is a welcoming Roman Catholic faith community. United by our Baptismal commitments, and led by the Augustinian Friars, we aspire to embody Christ's continued presence on earth. We strive to enrich ourselves, the parish, and the greater community through worship, evangelization, education, and service.
Greetings from the Augustinian Friars!
Peace to all who enter here and Welcome! On behalf of our faith community here at St. Augustine, it is a privilege and honor to welcome you. Please feel free to browse our site and, when you get a chance, come visit us in person so that you may join us as we gather in our beautiful church to celebrate the gifts of our faith, hope and love as God's beloved sons and daughters. There are many wonderful things happening here at St. Augustine because of so many dedicated and devoted people. If you are looking for a place to call home, please know that there is a place for you at St. Augustine.
We are an active parish, 3300 families strong, located in the downtown section of Andover, MA. We have six Masses every weekend and Mass each weekday at 8 AM. Our physical plant consists of our beautifully traditional church building, a Friary which houses our Augustinian Friars, a vibrant school which serves approximately 400 families, an elegant and functional parish center where over 30 ministry groups and 1100 children in our Religious Education program gather on a weekly basis, a cemetery and a mission church in the Ballardvale section of Andover. If you are visiting the Andover area, we warmly welcome you to worship with us and if you have recently moved into the area we encourage you to visit us and consider registering with us to become part of our community - without you, we are not complete.
Please enjoy exploring our website!
- WYD pilgrims try to grasp the grimness of death at Auschwitz camps July 25, 2016
- Vatican spearheads effort to get AIDS drugs to children -- soon July 25, 2016
- Pope asks WYD pilgrims to accompany him with prayers during visit July 25, 2016
- Pope issues rules to help contemplative women be beacons for world July 22, 2016
- Archbishop Gregory to chair USCCB task force on race July 21, 2016
- Stethoscope pope: By listening to youth, he hears what makes them tick July 21, 2016
- Pope sends cardinal to South Sudan to urge peace July 21, 2016
- Parish sows peace as violence marks life in neighborhood, nation July 20, 2016
- Former Our Sunday Visitor publisher named CNS director, editor-in-chief July 20, 2016
- Poland visit will be inspired by mercy, pope says July 20, 2016