Upcoming Events at St. Augustine
St. Augustine Parish in Andover, MA is a welcoming Roman Catholic faith community. United by our Baptismal commitments, and led by the Augustinian Friars, we aspire to embody Christ's continued presence on earth. We strive to enrich ourselves, the parish, and the greater community through worship, evangelization, education, and service.
Greetings from the Augustinian Friars! Peace to all who enter here and welcome- we encourage you to browse our site and, when you get a chance, come visit us in person so that you may join us as we gather in our beautiful church to celebrate the gifts of our faith, hope and love as God's beloved sons and daughters. There are many wonderful things happening here at St. Augustine because of so many dedicated and devoted people. If you are looking for a place to call home, please know that there is a place for you at St. Augustine.
We are an active parish, 3300 families strong, located in the downtown section of Andover, MA. We have six Masses every weekend and Mass each weekday at 8 AM. In addition to our beautifully traditional church building, we have a vibrant school that serves approximately 400 families, an elegant parish center where over 30 ministry groups and 1100 children in our Religious Education program gather on a weekly basis, a cemetery and a mission church in the Ballardvale section of Andover. If you are visiting the Andover area, we warmly welcome you to worship with us and if you have recently moved into the area we encourage you to visit us and consider registering with us to become part of our community - without you, we are not complete.
Please enjoy exploring our website!
- Baby Jesus reminds us of painful plight of migrants, pope says December 9, 2016
- John Glenn, American 'icon,' astronaut, former U.S. senator, dies at 95 December 9, 2016
- In Jesuit publications, filmmaker Scorsese talks about his faith December 9, 2016
- Catholics urged to witness faith in public arena as St. Thomas More did December 8, 2016
- Mary shows what good comes from wholehearted 'yes' to God, pope says December 8, 2016