St. Augustine Parish in Andover, MA is a welcoming Roman Catholic faith community. United by our Baptismal commitments, and led by the Augustinian Friars, we aspire to embody Christ's continued presence on earth. We strive to enrich ourselves, the parish, and the greater community through worship, evangelization, education, and service.
Greetings from the Augustinian Friars! Peace to all who enter here and welcome- we encourage you to browse our site and, when you get a chance, come visit us in person so that you may join us as we gather in our beautiful church to celebrate the gifts of our faith, hope and love as God's beloved sons and daughters. Learn more about our vibrant community...
- 6 simple ways to help a family caregiver October 18, 2017
- Can Catholic couples choose childlessness? October 11, 2017
- Get more out of the Rosary October 4, 2017
- Sometimes God really does give you more than you can handle September 27, 2017
- Fatima’s final visions September 20, 2017