Registration for 2016-2017 is now closed, except those new to town.
Registration must be dropped off at the Religious Education Offices, – including payment. New this year – we will accept credit card payments in the Religious Education Office.
Start by CONSULTING THE SCHEDULE to help you choose the day and time of your class (please note the change in time to our Monday grade 6 classes). The program begins in late September and runs through mid-April. All detailed class schedules will be posted on this website by the end of August. Please visit this site on a regular basis for updated information.
- All of our regular communication is via email so please write your current email address legibly on the registration form! If your email address changes, please let us know ASAP. Some of our emails are sent via Constant Contact -please ensure that you do not block or unsubscribe from this service.
- We are considering introducing a text alert system for emergency class cancellation – please include your cell phone number if you wish to be included in this.
- A Baptismal certificate must be included along with the registration form for all those enrolling in grade 1 and for all those new to the program. If your child was baptized here at St. Augustine Church, please provide us with the day, month and year of the baptism.
- Classes are filled on a first come, first served basis (grades 1- 10) according to the day the COMPLETE registration materials are received.
- Classes will only run if there is sufficient student enrollment, volunteer teachers and classroom space.
- No one will be denied participation in the program due to financial constraints. Please call the Religious Education Office to make arrangements 978-475-0050
- Children who have completed the second grade but have not received the sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Communion may enroll in our Sacramental Preparation program.
- All teachers and volunteers must have completed an annual background check (CORI), signed a copy of the Code of Behavior and undergone a “one time only” Protecting God’s Children training program
- Home schooling is not an option for First Holy Communion and Confirmation students
- Please let us know of your child has any special needs – this helps us when planning class placements
Our program serves nearly 1100 students and in order to run effectively we need many volunteers. Please give prayerful thought and consideration to teaching as an individual or part of a team. The Religious Education staff offers support, enrichment and teacher training. Reduced fees and a joyous sense of achievement are available to all who would like to be catechists! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or by calling 978 475-0050.