Contact: Kathy Romano 978.944.5520 email@example.com
This ministry provides coffee and donuts after the 9:30 Mass from September to April in Good Counsel Hall.
Listed below are instructions for volunteers and a schedule:
- 2-3 large (64 oz.) containers of juice or juice drinks.
- 1 pint cream for coffee
- Call ahead to order 250 munchkins (10 boxes of 25 for St. Augustine) from Dunkin Donuts at 93 Main St 978 475-4193. Cost is ~$33.20, ask for senior discount.
- Pickup munchkins before 9:20
- Go downstairs via steps by altar – door will be unlocked by 9:20. Light switches are to left of kitchen.
- Make coffee.
- use smaller of coffee makers (labeled “9:30 Coffee”) on top of cabinet to left of sink
- 18 cups of coffee = 1 full coffee cup of ground coffee
- Put out napkins and cups in lower cabinet to right of sink labeled “Fellowship”
- Put out cream, sugar packets (2 kinds), stir straws.
- Put snack items on little table, munchkins on round tables.
- Pre-fill twenty kid cups as head start.
- Make sure side doors are “locked open” using allen wrench at upper right of door frame.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor! Meet someone new.
- Remind people to stay in Good Counsel Hall and not play/move items from St. Rita Hall. Keep running to a minimum.
- Please return room to original state by cleaning up. Housekeeping items are to left of tall cabinet next to restrooms.
- Take all remaining food with you.
- Lock door in rear of hall and turn out light.
- Take out trash to bins located on Pearson St. (across from safety center)