Contact: Kathy Romano 978.944.5520 email@example.com
This ministry provides coffee, munchkins, juice, adult conversation and teen supervised fun activities for the children after the 9:30am Mass from September to April in Good Counsel Hall (beneath the church).
Listed below are instructions for volunteers and a schedule:
- Call ahead to order 250 munchkins (10 boxes of 25 for St. Augustine) from Dunkin Donuts at 93 Main St 978 475-4193. Cost is ~$33.20, ask for senior discount.
- Pickup munchkins before 9:20
- Go downstairs via the door in the rear of the church on the tabernacle side of the church – door will be unlocked by 9:20. Light switches are to left of kitchen.
- Put out napkins and cups in lower cabinet to right of sink labeled “Fellowship”
- Put out cream, sugar packets (2 kinds), stir straws.
- Put snack items on little table, munchkins on round tables.
- Pre-fill twenty kid cups as head start.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor! Meet someone new.
- Remind people to stay in Good Counsel Hall and not play/move items from St. Rita Hall. Keep running to a minimum.
- Please return room to original state by cleaning up. Housekeeping items are to left of tall cabinet next to restrooms.
- Take all remaining food with you.
- Lock door in rear of hall and turn out light.
- Take out trash to bins located on Pearson St. (across from safety center)