View Recent Bulletins | Submission Guidelines
Guidelines for bulletin submissions:
- submission deadline is Monday by noon
- to increase the likelihood of your request appearing in the bulletin, please be brief: include date, time, location, contact info and BRIEF description of the event – items requiring a lot of editing to reduce size will not be considered (ie. a full page poster)
- preferred method for submission is via email to the bulletin editor
- file attachments containing content MUST be in Microsoft Word (files in Adobe format will not be accepted – no posters!)
- photographs and other graphics MUST be submitted as an attachment, edited for clarity and reduced in size to 300kb or less; larger photos will not be considered. Photos should be suitable for being printed in a small form in black and white, based upon available space.
- ALL submissions are subject to the approval of the pastor and are published on a space available basis. There are no guarantees that items submitted will be included. Priority will be given in this order: 1) items pertaining to St. Augustine Parish 2) items pertaining to the Archdiocese of Boston and the Order of Saint Augustine which pertain to the parish community 3) non-parish events which pertain to the community and the mission of the parish
- submissions may be edited for spelling, grammar, layout and space purposes
- submissions are run once, if you would like a submission to run for an additional week, a reminder must be submitted in accordance with the submission deadline. No item will run more than two weeks in a row.
- For items to be run multiple times, it is recommended to submit a save the date 6-8 weeks in advance of an event and more complete information in the 2-3 weeks leading up to the event.
- incomplete or inappropriate submissions will not be considered
There is a separate submission policy for the e-newsletter which may be viewed here.