Contact: Danette Morris, email@example.com
Guidelines for bulletin submissions:
- submission deadline is Monday by noon
- send submissions via email to the bulletin editor
- to increase the likelihood of your request appearing in the bulletin:
- be brief: include date, time, location, contact info and BRIEF description of the event
- file attachments containing content MUST be in Microsoft Word
- photographs MUST be submitted as an attachment, edited for clarity and reduced in size to 300kb or less. Photos should be suitable for being printed in a small form in black and white.
- ALL submissions are subject to the approval of the pastor and are considered according to the following priorities:
- items pertaining to St. Augustine Parish and its mission
- items pertaining to the Archdiocese of Boston and the Order of Saint Augustine which pertain to the parish community
- non-parish events which pertain to the mission of the parish and its community
- submissions may be edited for spelling, grammar, layout and space purposes
- submissions are run once, if you would like a submission to run for an additional week, please send a reminder via email by Monday at noon
- for a submission to be run multiple times, it is recommended to submit a “save the date” notice 6-8 weeks in advance of an event and more complete information in the 2-3 weeks leading up to the event.
- no submitted item is guaranteed to be printed in the bulletin; incomplete or inappropriate submissions will not be considered