To view the weekly bulletin, you must have Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe.
Guidelines for bulletin submissions:
- submission deadline is Sunday by 5pm
- preferred method for submission is via email to the bulletin editor
- file attachments MUST be in Microsoft Word
- photographs and other graphics MUST be submitted as an attachment, edited for clarity and reduced in size to 300kb or less; larger photos will not be considered
- ALL submissions are subject to the approval of the pastor and are published on a space available basis. There are no guarantees that items submitted will be included. Priority will be given in this order: 1) items pertaining to St. Augustine Parish 2) items pertaining to the Archdiocese of Boston 3) all other items
- submissions are run once, if you would like a submission to run multiple weeks, please submit a reminder each week for consideration
- incomplete submissions will not be considered
- to increase the likelihood of your request appearing in the bulletin, please be brief: include date, time, location, contact info and BRIEF description of the event – items requiring a lot of editing to reduce size will not be considered (ie. a full page poster)
- submissions will be edited for spelling, grammar, layout and space purposes
There is a separate submission policy for the e-newsletter which may be viewed here.