St. Augustine Parish in Andover, MA is a welcoming Roman Catholic faith community. United by our Baptismal commitments, and led by the Augustinian Friars, we aspire to embody Christ's continued presence on earth. We strive to enrich ourselves, the parish, and the greater community through worship, evangelization, education, and service.
Greetings from the Augustinian Friars! Peace to all who enter here and welcome- we encourage you to browse our site and, when you get a chance, come visit us in person so that you may join us as we gather in our beautiful church to celebrate the gifts of our faith, hope and love as God's beloved sons and daughters. Learn more about our vibrant community...
- Justice Stevens changed death penalty views during three decades on court July 17, 2019
- An example of Catholic Leadership: Duke of Luxembourg July 17, 2019
- Did the Peace Cross ruling change anything? July 17, 2019
- Optional priestly celibacy would be a great mistake says author July 17, 2019
- Ghanaian archbishop asks Christians to have modest wedding ceremonies July 17, 2019