St. Augustine Parish in Andover, MA is a welcoming Roman Catholic faith community. United by our Baptismal commitments, and led by the Augustinian Friars, we aspire to embody Christ's continued presence on earth. We strive to enrich ourselves, the parish, and the greater community through worship, evangelization, education, and service.
Greetings from the Augustinian Friars! Peace to all who enter here and welcome- we encourage you to browse our site and, when you get a chance, come visit us in person so that you may join us as we gather in our beautiful church to celebrate the gifts of our faith, hope and love as God's beloved sons and daughters. Learn more about our vibrant community...
- From the Chapel — June 5: The view from my front porch June 5, 2020
- Retired Bishop George Murry dies after two-year battle with leukemia June 5, 2020
- Marking World Environment Day, pope says: Don’t look the other way June 5, 2020
- Racism in America: Separated and unequal June 5, 2020
- Tensions run high as churches, states wrestle with how to resume public Masses safely June 5, 2020
- Vatican to collaborate with new video-streaming platform June 5, 2020
- Australia’s bishops, religious consider proposals for change in governance June 5, 2020
- Knowing Christ through Matthew — Part 6: ‘Something greater’ June 5, 2020
- From the Chapel — June 4: The forest and the trees June 4, 2020
- Racial injustices ‘are a full-on attack on the dignity of human life,’ says bishops’ committee against racism chair June 4, 2020
This video represents a sample of what to expect when Mass begins again - some specifics may vary