Guide for Attending Mass at St. Augustine Church
Our Mass Schedule is: Saturday - 4 PM Vigil; Sunday - 8 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 5:30 PM, 10 AM at St. Joseph, Ballardvale (Pentecost-Christmas); Monday-Friday at 8 AM.
Governor Baker has officially declared the end of the state of emergency for Massachusetts. Please be reminded that even the governor's pen cannot eliminate a deadly virus. Please be prudent. Again, we thank everyone for the high level of cooperation during this whole experience which has affected everyone and most everything on so many levels.
- Here at St. Augustine's the wearing of facial masks is now at your personal discretion, UNLESS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FULLY VACCINATED. If you are not fully vaccinated you must continue to wear the mask.
- All those distributing Holy Communion must wear a mask.
- There will not be any distribution of the Precious Blood.
- This sign of peace during Mass will continue indefinitely in a "touchless" manner, with a wave. St. Basil's has introduced a very nice variation on this: Place your hand over your heart; make eye-contact with your neighbor and slightly bow your head.
- There will be no offertory procession. Offertory contributions will be placed in baskets as one enters church. Please consider enrolling in dependable, online offertory. Call Patty in the office if you need assistance.
St. Augustine Parishioners ROCK!! Your continued support via mail or online has been greatly appreciated and important for us to be able to continue to minister to our community. We have had many new signups for one-time and recurring donations.
If you would like to sign up to donate online, there are three secure options to make donations online:
securely and directly by credit card for one-time or recurring monthly donations - click on button below:
To set up recurring regular offertory electronically, visit our Online Giving site.