Contact: Bulletin Editor
View the current bulletin below. For issues from the last month, visit this page…
March 26, 2023 - Fifth Sunday in Lent
We welcome submissions from our ministry coordinators and parishioners which contribute to and further our parish's mission of worship, education in the faith, evangelization, and service.
Adherence to these guidelines is appreciated and will minimize the delay from submission to publication:
- submissions are due by noon on Friday for consideration for the following weekend's bulletin
- please send submissions via email to the bulletin editor
- please remember to include date, time, location, contact info and BRIEF description of the event
- attachments accepted: text in MS Word or compatible, images in .jpeg or .png and reduced to 1 MB or less. Poster/fliers accepted only by previous arrangement.
- ALL submissions are subject to the approval of the pastor and are considered according to the following priorities:
- items pertaining to St. Augustine Parish and its mission
- items pertaining to the Archdiocese of Boston and the Order of Saint Augustine which pertain to the parish community
- non-parish events which pertain to the mission of the parish and its community
- submissions are edited for spelling, grammar, layout and space availability
- submissions are run once, to re-run, please send a reminder via email by Friday at noon
- for events it is recommended to submit a "save the date" notice 6-8 weeks in advance of the event and more complete information in the 2-3 weeks leading up to the event.